Friday, December 5, 2008

tgif?

T.G.I.F!

lol...man,normally i adore fridays,but today..I've went through every emotion that I'm capable of going through! happy this morning..also tired,angry towards the end of school bored in town confused about people/things in general. I'm easily confused and tend to blank out an awufl lot..but i am working on it lol.
it's official i'm an awfully moody person,oh well!lol.

i had the nicest subway of my life today it was so fucking ahhh*drools* lol. mhm, also...for the first time ever,i've tried an pringle subway!!!sounds gak?but my god it's yup!gak..that just reminded me gok wan's going to dublin on saturday man i'd love to go!!:( god damn lack of money.
mhm..I've mixed feeling about tomorrow,it's town yeah..which is always boring but some how you manage to get a good laugh with your friends but mhm theres a gig on and i really don't want to go but there's nothing else to do...then there's the flag day which involves me going to superquinn at like fucking ten in the morning..so basically i stand around with a bucket for an hour or two begging for money..fun!!

man..i'm so sleepy!and it's so bloody cold!i was not born for this weather!!lol!

No comments: