Monday, December 1, 2008

i hate mondays.

i actually hate them...there always so fucking shite and blehhh!today was such a bore. and to be honest,i'm sick of not talking to people,
and i'm hungry..which doesn't exactly improve my mood or views on things at the moment.
i'm sick of not being able to trust people..and i'm sick of the people who if i say anything to blow it wayyy out of proportion and what not. like come on!!arrggghh! and my blogging days were going so well up until this fucking god damn shitty moment of self pitty and annoyance.
and theres no nice food in the house.arrgghh!

jam pot?

pift. and my hair is doing my fucking god damn head in!!you know when your like ah wow..i love this cut i'l so get it and then it grows out and hits that horrible tween level..where it's not short enough and not long enough and looks like one enormus ball of pink mush?yeah..that's the discription on my hair!! so..i'm on the brink of fucking shaving it..i think the sinead o connor look would suit me just lovely..don't you?

ahhh!!!not a good moment.

1 comment:

Vicki Valentine said...

Oi don't shave your gorgous hair or there shall be war!lol