Monday, December 8, 2008

smiles all round!

ahah well...today was quite the uhm..exprience!>< woke up..tought my brother french my god that boy's thick!had no breakfeast and ran out the door with a nutrigrain bar in my mouth at what...twelve o clock on my day off!!lol.
the things i do for people!anyways..where was i,yeah but like yeah..so i eventually reached tesco and i went in search of the cheap ass milk chocolate and a drink and i discovered some nutrigrain bars and i was feeling hungry so i thouhg fuck it..so what if i become obese lol!
i was getting all these funny looks and i was like ehh..what the fuck do i have stare stamped on my head?it was only then i relised i was fucking bopping round singing along to my ipod in the queue i was dying!!

i eventually found out where the grammer was..and i bumped into a few mates on the way lol. it was a free wear day so they managed to sneak me in and the teachers passed no remarks what so ever!!!lol.
i though it was good craic lol. mhm.

town on the other hand,my god!there was nobody in but i found a few peoplee to keep me sane. i'm a comoulsive buyer i buy when i'm happy sad or angry lol!i just can't helo it sooo i bought a flower badge pink lemonaid pringles and uhm a new bag it's sooo pretty!!^^

No comments: