Wednesday, December 24, 2008

good mood chuck.

wow,it's actually beginning to feel like christmas!and what a better way to spend christmas eve than having a nice long lie in till two only to be woken up by the sound of a guitar ^^
freebies today?two free doughnuts courtsy of nial from the bagel bar!man..i love my life!bubbles!!yeah..spent a good half hour outside the marshes wishing randomers happy christmas whilst running around like a five year old catching bubbles with pure determination to never let one pop off the ground....i failed lol,but it was fun whilst it lasted!

the best part about not being a kid anymore..is getting half your presents on christmas eve instead of waking up shit early,one eye half open attempting to sneak down the stairs and opening your presents whilst nearly falling asleep on them lol!i love how my parents pick out things that i really love!i got myself like a fucking never ending supply of canvas' and paints and brand new shiney paint brushes and ohh there all so pretty!!^^

half my clothes have gone missing...and i have my suspicions,my older sisters back so i'm assuming the bitch has either hidden them all,or is wearing them all!lol.

mhm...i hope it snows!i haven't seen snow in so fucking long!speaking of which well it actually has nothing got to do with anything i was saying but it just drifted into my head i found my old bop it today!!!remember the game...that was really irritating and annying yet you had to play it until you won everyone?yeah..that baby!!ahh i'm dead happy!^^.

No comments: