Sunday, December 28, 2008

^^

man..it's nearly 2009,scary huh?
this year flew by so fast!it's ridcilious!so much has happened this year and as much as a rant about my life an my silly teenage problems that have happend over the year,i honest to god don't regret a bit of it! although...i wish i discovered belgian chocolate cake sooner lol.
mhm...the smell of bleach hurts my head!but the end result is always oh so amazing!^^ i think i've a problem..i like to dye my hair farrr to much!
gig saturday should be good!as i've stated in my previous blog..there's not really many things in dundalk that teenagers look forward to.

my phones broke!!!:( my lovley new shiney red phone failed on me yesterday!so i'm stuck with a sham of a phone that hangs up on people and wont send texts and my god i could go on for hours listing the problems my back up phone has! pift...some back up!

No comments: