Thursday, December 4, 2008

bleh.

mhm..not a good day,i feel distant from everyone lately..and i have no idea like do i smell or something?lol.
ah..anyways.yeah...it's so annoying,thus my wierd compulsive blogging which mainly consist of rants but sure,no matter.
right now the only thing keeping me sane?is tea...my paints and those few nice people i talk to on msn,i've become an addict of msn too lately :S
so my life isn't exactly what you'd call intresting but on the bright side i sat and watched ameile again man i love that film!she's soo pretty and her whole lifes just so bizzar!you've gotta love the french :]

mhm...saturday,what to do what to do. to gig?or not to gig? right now..not to gig seems like a good enouhg option. go into town shit early,sell flags for the life boat people {yeah..i'm just that cool lol} bum around town till people actually turn up ehh...oh buy a four euro tub of ice-cream from the really nice ice-cream lady that me and alex made friends with!^^ uhm..i'm in the mood to buy flowers so i might by some fro my room eh..oh paints!and then come home around seven..yeah!that sounds pretty decent to me!
plan.

No comments: