Thursday, December 18, 2008

arrgghh!

i hate trade fairs ¬¬.
three hours,three whole god damn hours of making a tea cup! a fucking tea cup!my god....tradr fairs are horribble horrible things!!! stupid cafe...stupid guitar..stu[id glitter!grr!
ah wow..the whole day off classes!great?haha...wrong! personallt i hate days where you do nothing,no classes just bum round the school or seomthing,mailny because i actually have no idea what to do with myself!so today i went and goes you know what?i'll make the sign...none of my ideas were taken into account,am i bothered?not really no. so we made a poster...and went to put glitter on the words,the glitter fucked up and there was shit loads of the paper yuo could still see!so..me being the stupid god damn freak decided to spen my entire lunch and a further hour and a half fixing this so our stand could look "pretty" ¬¬.
arrrggghhh!

man....i'm hungry!:/

No comments: