Tuesday, January 27, 2009

got that tuesday feeling!

since when did desperate housewives become soppy?and people here are so emotional latley..it's actually wierd,something in the water perahaps?
i fucking hate trying to type really quietly ¬¬ but sure no matter!

ahh song school today!^^ it was well cool,and and annddddd who's getting their song recorded?chyeah..that's right me!lol.sorry i want to be smug for a while lol!yeah..we had to make up songs and shite and we get them recorded i love my group :]
missed pe today...SCOREE!!!no more gaelic for me!^^ fuck i hate it..and i swear to god i've got this bad luck streak...everytime i play that game,i get injured somehow!i'm tellin' ye..one of these days i'll be in a hopital over it!lol.

i've realise i spend far too much of my life watching movies!they leave standards far too high and there always really sad cute "i want a boy" films or just sad..films lol!
speaking of which my god,i sat and watched missippi burning last night and i've never been so fucking pissed in my entire life!!
watch it you'll unterstand!

the new cadburys add is the best thing since fucking sliced bread!!!pure genius!^^

No comments: