Sunday, February 1, 2009

bnjinbinuirpgv vdfr.hte

ne dkjv;gzn fceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeqgujifdhgipen casmxc 'mnniwduopgbupwnIOFFFFFF89QEWRCNHEIEDHG0W=U73543!!

That pretty much sums up how i feel lol.
you know when your like..yeah "i hate her" or like.."my god i hate him" but you don't really mean it your just angry at them?yeah..i never thought i'd actually grow such a hatred to such a two faced asswipe who hasn't even got the balls to any of this to my face!but then again like you know..i'm a horrible person i guess,because what..I FUCKING TELL THE TRUTH!!!!was it be who makes peoples lives misery?no. me who makes people un happy?no! me who gets everyone cought in my web of betryal and lies??no!!!
so just fuck off already!stop it with your fake smiles and hugs and "yay i'm such a nice person" because my god your not love..your far from it!!!
AND HOW DARE YOU bad mouth me to people!making up stupid lies like "i stole your whatever friends"because i actually didn't!you never know..you might get them back by sluting around or soemthing!yeha becuse thats how friendships are made these days love!!!

No comments: