Wednesday, January 21, 2009

good buzz!

ah man,today was a good day!:L
and guess what...i don't have any school all this week,why?because i'm on work exp!and *drumrolls* i'm a florist!^^
which basically means i make basket flowers and paper wraps and i get to smell really nice after work!:]
i felt really old today on my lunch walking through the marshes seeing all these twenty something or other year olds all in town doing nothing and then me a goon of a fifteen year old pottering around with my head in the clouds walking into walls and taking chairs with me.
yeah..i had a bit of an embarassment today,was on my way to talk to the bagel bar staff and i kinda like actually no,i haven't a notion how it happend but i ended up dragging like two chairs and one fell and made a really big bang and everyones head turned and i could feel my cheeks burning with embarasment soooo...i drowned my sorrows in some killer ice-cream!:]
good buzz?kinda lol.

No comments: