Tuesday, November 4, 2008

mid-term.

well..this mid-term was quite the uhm..expirence!
i went to spain you see,with one of my friends rii. a number of odd things happen but fuck me they we're some memories!><
so here's a few things that happened.

1} firstly I'm a bad luck magnet..or so I've noticed recently. rii has never missed a bus in her life,now after spending a week with me waiting on buses in Spain she's missed five at least!and got off the wrong stop and ended up in some seriously dodgy ass part of Spain. "I'm hungry" hungry..yeah i developed a sudden urge for doughnuts whilst waiting for a bus even thought it was about to come any min i simply just had to go and satisfy my needs! so..i did. i went to the little Spanish supermarket and my god the Spanish are fine and extremely perverted but..i shall get onto that more later! so there i was with my two euro doughnuts,walking back towards the bus stop i opened them and decided fuck it..there not nice so i went back in for a drink instead. dragging rii along! so we got our stuff when i noticed a bus go passed "bus...bus...bus,oh fuck!our bus!!!" this soon followed by me legging it for the buss and rii lying on the pavement in absolute knots whether me?i didn't find it amusing in the slightest. i ran my legs off me only to miss the bus by less than an inch! seriously not cool ¬¬

2} i got chatted up my some stoner guy who was in his thirties AT LEAST! "ahh you must come partay in the London pub" i tell you now,i never left a shop so fast!

3}you see...it flooded for two days straight there and the two of us being the bright sparks that we are decided it would be amazing to have a smoke out the window!did i mention the window wasn't sheltered?my fag broke because it was so wet and my hair got wet too...so i decided to have a smoke with a plastic bag on my head!genius?i think so!^^

4} scared to death by a pirate!well..a man dressed up as one!

5}ate the nicest eclair known to mankind!!!!!!but according to rii it was a chocolate penis "leave me alone to eat my chocolate covered penis in peace god dammit!"

6}okay,I'm not the most mature people I'll say that much but my god i never got so much enjoyment out of throwing a mattress down the side of a bed and hiding duvet covers and pillows in a wardrobe in all of my life!!!x] hey..I'm fifteen,you only live once right?lmao.

the chocolate there was absolute shit!!"seriously..i think all the factories give all their nice sweets to Ireland and the shit ones to Spain" well said.
lollipops!!! my god got the biggest lollies ever..there the size of my fucking head,I'm not kidding they we're so nice!

I'm a fab of spaghetti! it's official...it took a few years but i officially like it!and Japanese..mhm!^^

No comments: