Friday, November 28, 2008

fridayyyy!!

it's friday!!!thank god!comming to the end of a week..and the start of another AND also means...we've like ehh,three weeks left until winter holidays!!ahhhh can't wait!
today began like shite..i was made take of my make up in school,i poked myself in the eye when i was trying to take out my contact so i now have this wierd red blood shot thing in like one side of my eye and the other one keeps twitching!BUT..it gradually got better! lunch was good craic,as always it involved one of the t.y's running into a wall so i got a good laugh out of it..our entire science class broke into song!"don't stop me now" we got through to the finals of search for a star which is on in like less than two weeks may i remind you!lol. uhmm yeah then i discovered this magicl thing called a pencil case so i can pretty much get away with texting in every class...well i got away with it today!lol!^^ but then..on my way into town my phone died!it was awful...but it soon got better when i laid my eyes on a massive and i mean massive jar of sweets i;m talking the length of my arm!!!lol so i had a few of them and now i'm on this! i'm going to be a sad ass child and go watch the late late toy show,and laugh at pat kenny!lol.

No comments: