Monday, March 30, 2009


bahhhhhhh humbug!!
what does that actually mean...:L
i have established that t.y. has turned my brain to mush!i can't spell right latley or talk for that matter,but sure shti happens i s'pose lol,awwwh man.
i'm having a good buzz his past few hours for a change,who knew how much fun yuo could have with a handfull of people a bale of hay and a few toxic waste bars!awh yeah..discovered those today too toxic waste bars..there basically just a big rip off of stinger bars i never fucking liked those!blehh!
my hairs fucking crazy today...i like to think of it as the"i just licked a plug"look lol.
i just realised the only thing that made me feel pretty about today was fake...but fake eyelashes are the best thing that was ever created by man!well..next to chocolate of course!
read the most disturbing poem of my life today and it actually made me cry..and i'm not one to understand poetry at all!sylvia plath..crazy bitch!

"i want to fill it with colours and ducks,the zoo of the new"

i nearly died when my phsyco bitch of an english teacher asked me to read it out today...hitler!

No comments: